Saturday, February 16, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING--3FT BY 5FT--WALL HANGING--FLOURESCENT PAINT ETC.

         WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!!

Here we have a large photo copy painting from Wal-Mart (cost $ 3.95 )   Which fits into a whole series of pictures I am doing:  "SOME FISH I HAVE KNOWN" ; "SOME BIRDS I HAVE KNOWN "; "SOME SNAKES I HAVE KNOWN"; and here we have the next one : "SOME DOGS I HAVE KNOWN".  There are several large wall hanging like this .  I'm sure you have seen them at some time.  Here the dogs are smoking cigars,  drinking beer, cursing, and cheating and gambling.   So I over paint this with flourescent paint, chalk, and crayons .  Turn on the black light and you have a great and dramatic presentation. 

              WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!

No comments: