Sunday, February 17, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTINGS...3D....FLOUYRESCENT PAINT, CHALK, & CRAYONS ,INVISIBLE PAINT ETC.

I usually do an American Indian painting on Monday night.  We have a 4 hr. video on the American Indians and the Bible.  In it I do 4 different invisible painting.  The black light makes it look 3D .  And I put on my American Indian clothes to make it even more 3D.  

Below,  in the top picture you can see part of the black light picture on THE INDIAN AND THE SNOW."  I mentioned this a couple of days ago.     I also have it snow inside --3 different ways.  
The snow again makes the painting even more  ..3D...
I also take a picture of each child with Chief Guillermo who arrives early.  The kids love having their own poloroid photo with Chief Guillermo.  Some times I even borrow a horse as you see in this Photo.  Later, we will deal with the other invisible Indian paintings.   So the black light with FLOURESCENT PAINT , AND INVISIBLE PAINT make it..... 3D.....   The Snow makes it ...3D...  and the Indian clothes and the real horse  again makes it ...3D....  !!!!

                 WELCOME TO THE EXCITING WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING  !!!

No comments: