Friday, February 15, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING:-CLOTH COPY-BEACH TOWEL-BEACH BLANKET-- FLOURESCENT CRAYONS; & SPECIAL LIG HTS .

                               WELCOME TO THE WORLDB OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!           WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!
Here we have a different kind of surface to paint on.  I was getting ready todo a lesson on the subject: "SOME FISH I HAVE KNOWN "   and I saw these 2 paintings colore copied onto a beach towel and a terry cloth beach blanket.    It would have cost hubdreds of dollars to buy these paintings but I got  them for $ 7.00 for the towel ( 3ft by 5ft.) and only  $12.00 for the light terry cloth beach blanket.   These paintings had the right light dark quality about them for
 a dramatic black light presentation.   AS YOU CAN PLAINLY SEE !
So I painted over the "terry cloth"  with flourescent paint which was different. And then I painted the INVISIBLE PICTURE into the painting.   This cloth like most has a natural flurescent quality to it.  The kids just loved this lesson.  It was large (beach towel 5ft. by 6ft.) and it was dramatic..  They JUST LOVED IT.            
     WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!

No comments: