Wednesday, March 5, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING-USING A COLOR COPY PHOTO --FOURESCENT PAINT, CHALK, CRAYONS





 .........WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTINGS !!!Here, I am using  a new system ( a 4ft. by 6ft color photo as a permanent color background.)  . So where do you get a 4ft by 6 ft. color photo on flourescent cloth ?  Well, it is impossible to order or buy.  If you could order or buy it it would cost $500 to $ 1,000.   But you can buy it at K-Mart for $19.00.  It is a cloth shower curtain.  I was looking for something else when I saw it there.  I now make it a point to always check the cloth shower curtains in K-Mart ; Wal-Mart etc. 
It makes a spectacular black-light presentation.  You can draw on it, paint on it, use flourescent crayons on it. This painting has all 3 flourescents on it: paint. chalk, & crayons.  The chalk of couse  easily washes out without changing this dramatic painting.   I HAVE   10  DIFFERENT  CLOTH SHOWER CURTAINS THAT I USE IN OUR PROGRAMS .

            WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTINGS !!!

No comments: