Friday, March 7, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING-USING A COLOR COPY OF A PAINTING ON CLOTH --FOURESCENT PAINT, CHALK, CRAYONS


             WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!             The painting above is the finished product.  But how do you get to here ?
This is a special  black-light presentation on the Bermuda Triangle....hence, the under water painting. I found this ($10,000 ) painting in a Wal-Mart in the bath section---it is a 6ft by 6ft cloth shower curtain ( cost $ 19.00 ).  Here I have 2 of them  one on top of the other.  I start out with them seeing the original painting on top  and then as I talk about what is in the Bermuda Triangle ( this presentation can be seen on our 24hr/7 day --INTERNET--T.V.  station:  www.mogulus.com/john316  )  I take off the cover page to show the modified painting underneath.  And I continue to draw on it with Flourescent chalk etc.
Here is the second painting underneath.  And I continue to draw and write on it.   At the close I turn on the black-lights (and turn off the white lights). IT IS VERY DRAMATIC !!!
     TOMORROW... 8FT BY 25 FT --IMAX --BLACK-LIGHT !! 
We are now using these chalk-talk painting on-- 7 --T.V. stations on the Internet.   

            WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTINGS !!!

No comments: