Monday, February 25, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING.. # 2-PERMANENT COLOR BACKGROUNDS..FLOURESCENT PAINT, CHALK, CRAYONS

          WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!
I SELECTED THIS PAINTING BECAUSE OF IT'S MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY!  
1ST - I use it as a title page  ( It cover up the partially done chalk-talk- until I am ready to start teaching. )  
2ed- It is muilti-purpose in that I can draw any lesson in the White area above the Bible.
3rd.  It is easy to put any invisible painting in the white area above the Bible.  
And 4th- the chalk washes out leaveing the color background ready to start something new.

      

This is what it lokks like with a black light.  I have 4 different TITLE PAGES PAINTING  on permanent color back grounds.

             WELCOME TO THER WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING !!!

No comments: