Friday, April 18, 2008

INVISIBLE PAINTING- ON A PERMANANT COLOR BACKGROUND (FLANEL CLOTH)- --FOURESCENT PAINT, CHALK, CRAYONS

            WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING  !!!                                  --------______FLANEL THROW BLANKET----4FT BY 5 1/2 FT----------_
   Here we have a new permanent color background----FLANEL THROW BLANKET----- 
( You may ask why are you using these mediums ? 1. Because they are large enough to be seen from a distance. 2.They save time and material.  3. They are relatively inexpensive $10 etc. 
4. They create a beautiful and dramatic effect with a black light. 5. I am not showing off my art ability.... I use these as dramatic illustrations of what I am speaking on. 6. I can draw on these picture and write on them with florescent chalk (and wash it out) _I can't do that on a painting...if I painted it.   IT IS ALL PURELY PRAMATIC: IT'S FAST, CHEAP, INEXPENSIVE, BEAUTIFUL, AND VERY DRAMATIC.

This picture was over painted with:1. florescent crayons (which are invisible on this cloth.2.There is no color florescent blue in the crayons (who knows why?) so I had to use florescent blue paint ( $ 5.00 at the wal-mart craft section--fabric paint ). And I also used some purple in the florescent chalk etc.  It is much more dramatic when seen in person.  This picture doesn't do it justice.   

               WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INVISIBLE PAINTING  !!!

No comments: